1. Location: Sydney, Australia 2. Giants Fan Since:1999 3. Favorite Current Giant: Landon Collins 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Corey Webster 5. Favorite Giant Moment: SB42 6. Other Teams You Support: Cronulla Sharks since I was 5 in 1982 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: How I became a Giants fan. After grabbing a copy of Madden 99 and never knowing one rule about the game, I had to decide on which team to play with. Being from an Italian background and remembering when the Soccer world cup 94 was on, Italy played there games in Giants stadium. I remembered that and seen there were 2 teams who played out of Giants stadium. I'm just so glad the coin landed on heads. If it landed on tails I would be a hopeless Jets fan.
Post by ctgiantsfan1 on Sept 11, 2017 11:53:52 GMT -5
1) Southington,CT 2) Giants fan since 1978 3) Favorite player: Landon Collins 4) All-time: Mark Bavaro 5) Favorite moment: Superbowl 42, knocking off the undefeated Pats! 6) Other teams: New York Yankees, UConn Men's & Women's basketball, New York Rangers, Celtics 7) I have bled Blue since watching my father screaming at Pisarcik and throwing beers at the black & white TV knocking over the rabbit ears! I've been hooked ever since! What bonding moments and memories between father and son!
1. Location: Blooming Grove, NY 2. Giants Fan Since: 1989 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli Manning 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Michael Strahan 5. Favorite Giant Moment: 18 Wins and 1 GIANT Loss! Super Bowl 42 Champs! 6. Other Teams You Support: NY Yankees, NY Rangers, Notre Dame Football 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: I'm a die-hard Giant fan. I love my wife, family and friends. God Bless America!
Eddie I had no idea you lived so close to me. I live in Monroe, NY. 15 min away 👍🏻
1. Location: Monroe, NY 2. Giants Fan Since: 1999 3. Favorite Current Giant: Landon Collins 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Michael Strahan 5. Favorite Giant Moment: David Tyree Helmet Catch 6. Other Teams You Support: Don't really watch other sports, but when I do, Yankees and Knicks. 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Big, big Giants fan. Don't get anywhere near emotionally involved in other sports. Love spending time with my Fiancé and Family.
Mistress of the Meadowlands a.k.a. MOTM Oxford, CT I've been a Giants fan since the 70s I have too many favorites to name, but some include Spider Lockhart, Phil Simms, LT, Otis Anderson, Rodney Hampton, Jason Sehorn, Mark Bavaro, Dave Meggett, Phil McConkey, Manning, and Strahan All time fav moment is being at SB42 to aee the Gmen unseat the Patriots perfect season Im a single mom to twins, one with a disability, Im a life long Yalie, technologist and founded rec.sports.football.pro and BBWC
MOTM Mistress of the Meadowlands Originating Founder BBWC.com
1. Location: New Yawk 2. Giants Fan Since: 1958 3. Favorite Current Giant: Jackrabbit 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: LT 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Tyree's SB Catch 6. Other Teams You Support: Mets, Rangers, Knicks 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: My Dad took me to my first Giant game at old Yankee Stadium with Charley Conerly at QB.
1. Location: Northern California 2. Giants Fan Since: 1975 3. Favorite Current Giant: Snacks 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Mark Bavaro 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Bavaro dragging half the 49ers down the field 6. Other Teams You Support: Warriors 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Dad got me hooked watching Billy Kilmer break the Giants' hearts in the last 2 minutes. Now I am creating another generation of tortured fans with my 10 year old son.
1. Location: Flagstaff, Arizona 2. Giants Fan since: 1979, when Ray Perkins was hired as HC 3. Favorite Current Giant: Landon Collins 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Phil Simms 5. Favorite Giant Moment: SB XLII 6. Other Teams You Support: Minnesota Twins, Winnipeg Jets 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: College Professor, currently on sabbatical, very glad to find this board
Post by unclejoe10 on Sept 20, 2017 12:22:32 GMT -5
1. Location: Oneonta, NY 2. Giants Fan Since:1966 3. Favorite Current Giant:Landon Collins 4. All-Time Favorite Giant:Fran Tarkenton 5. Favorite Giant Moment:1986/7 Super Bowl win 6. Other Teams You Support: My son's high school Football and Wrestling team Oneonta Yellowjackets 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself:I am a womb to tomb loyal fan as are my two sons.
1. Location: Dallas/Ft.Worth 2. Giants Fan Since: 1970 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Spider Lockhart 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Super Bowl XX1 Win (First championship shared with my dad.) 6. Other Teams You Support: NY Yankees 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Fly in the ointment in Cowboys country
Post by 56801steve on Sept 24, 2017 14:14:22 GMT -5
Location. Manhattan & Miami Fan since birth. 1959 3rd generation season TkT holder.(my kids would be 4th gen) Missed 2 home games since I was 8.incl last week because of hurricane irma Go with my 94 or old dad and others to games. Favs all time. LT. he changed the game. Favs moment(s). victory in champ game vs 'skins to get to SB XXI and victory in SB XXI AND then SB 42. I have no interest in other sports or Teams.
Was poster on original MOTM BBWC And then when it became scout or whatever.
As for coming back now....
Went thru hurricane Irma in Miami. I'm glad I find youse guys.
Formerly. 56801backagain. ppl called me the numbers guy (BC of my screen name but its BC those were my two favs. LT & shockey. Of course there's others as I go back to the 1960's since I'm almost 60.
I look forward to the discussion's.
Ps. Was on the scout board and Before that the original BBWC.COM run by MOTM
Post by frankydlp on Sept 24, 2017 19:11:01 GMT -5
1. Location: Altus AFB Oklahoma 2. Giants Fan Since: 1978 3. Favorite Current Giant: Eli Manning 4. All-Time Favorite Giant: Jeremey Shockey, Michael Strahan, Jason Sehorn 5. Favorite Giant Moment: Jeremy Shockey Helmet ripped off, and he still looks for players to hit while running with ball 6. Other Teams You Support: NY Yankees 7. Something You Want To Share About Yourself: Veteran, from Hunts Point in the Bronx
Last Edit: Oct 1, 2017 2:49:59 GMT -5 by frankydlp
freide: As buts go I would put flowers in the Ron Dayne's class.
Oct 12, 2018 15:29:51 GMT -5
uther99: The Oline is just too bad to compete. If you max protect, how many WRs go out, 2? That's 2 WRs against 7 defenders, good luck.
Oct 2, 2018 15:44:12 GMT -5
EddieNYG: homerj, Glad you and your family are safe. Best of luck getting back to your home!
Sept 19, 2018 11:41:21 GMT -5
homerj45: Thanks to those both for the well wishes from my recent mri and my evacuation from my home in New Bern NC,,Florence was and still is quite a nightmare and I immediately evacuated to Raleigh NC with spouse and pets and have no way home at present.
Sept 17, 2018 17:29:50 GMT -5
EddieNYG: Great news, homerj45!
Sept 10, 2018 17:17:28 GMT -5
homerj45: Thanks everyone for well wishes, results were no definite signs of cancer at this point and just need to monitor things , whew, a 80 minute MRI was definitely my fear factor moment at 6 f t5 240 lbs that was a snug fit.
Sept 10, 2018 15:32:10 GMT -5
daytripper: GREAT TO BE HERE
Sept 7, 2018 17:51:10 GMT -5
uther99: Just can't see a win here, all the new pieces for the Giants means mistakes here and there and a loss
Sept 6, 2018 17:46:56 GMT -5
CTGiant: Good luck Homer. Wishing you the best results possible.
Sept 4, 2018 17:06:40 GMT -5
homerj45: Thanks gentleman I feel very welcomed here and amongst friends, thanks so much
Sept 2, 2018 20:46:57 GMT -5
EddieNYG: I second Gordon, homerj45. I hope you get good news this week!
Sept 2, 2018 20:45:43 GMT -5
GordonG: Homer, I hope you get good news this week. Like Troy, I also beat cancer. I was fortunate that it was caught very early. So early that it could have easily been diagnosed as benign.
Sept 2, 2018 20:37:08 GMT -5
homerj45: Happy to hear that Troy....going to find out this week if I face the same battle.Its encouraging to hear so many fight their way back!
Sept 2, 2018 20:28:54 GMT -5
troyarcher: Hi Gang! I was a solid member many years ago before health concerns sidelined me. My user name then was also TroyArcher. Im a cancer survivor! Ive been a diehard Giants fan since 1954. Im 70yo now and began by listening to games on radio with my family.
Sept 2, 2018 13:16:24 GMT -5